To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
IE 10 anything slider not working
  • Hi... read your threads on IE 10 fix and uploaded the beta version... the site is ccaroanoke.com... and it is still not loading the pictures under IE 10.

What do you think the issue is?
  • 6 Comments sorted by
  • Hi

can you try the following, set each slider item to draft one by one and check when it starts working. So One OFF, check..... next one OFF check again.

It could be one slider item causing this.

if not resolved then pls send us admin and ftp login details in a private email.

You can send James a pm at websys

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send Websys a Message".

You can send me a pm at Backups

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send BackuPs a Message".

Please include :

1) a link to this thread so in know what this is about.
    2) As much details/information about the problem as possible
    3) links to the affected page(s).

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • Hi

does this work? http://originalstriking.strikingsupport.com/features/3-different-homepage-sliders/anything-slider/

its the anything slider on our website in striking v 5.2

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • Hi

I am at your site, and viewing it in IE10 the slider is working fine. But you do have a js error, which is not normal to Striking. The error appears to be generated from the vimeo file you are sourcing, and it is actually in all browsers, although the outcome is that in IE 10, I think if one refreshes the page after initially landing on it, the error will cause the whole Anything Slider to fail on refresh.

I attached a screenshot of the error. As you can see it is stemming from vimeo's own CDN js, not Striking.

As well, check your vimeo shortcode carefully in the its anything type slide. I also attached an image of how it should look.

Please get back to us.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
    CCA-IE10.jpg
    1268 x 704 - 483K
    CCA-Error.jpg
    1273 x 943 - 140K
  • Hey Guys... want to give a big thanks to you all for such a quick response... thats really impressive and appreciated. Taking down the video slide did fix the slider... just need to figure out how to get it working with the video... I'm gonna go back through and figure out what I did wrong... thanks again
  • Sorry to come back like this but I am still having some issues... The video was not the problem... upon reload it still does not work even with the video out... Tried using utube instead... still a problem with it... works the first time after clearing the internet data and stuff but then no luck upon reload?
  • Hi

can you please message me with your skype id (so i can contact you directly), and your wp and ftp admins? Its time to surf into your setup and see what is going on. There are no such issues as yours in any other site, so some investigation is in order, and time for us to poke around in your innards! :D

Click on my name (in blue) and then follow the nav link to send me a personal message.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions