To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Cannot adjust Header Height
  • Logo and/or Tagline Bottom Spacing work, though. I had a (small) custom logo inserted, but removed it now since the adjustment of Header Height did not Show any results.
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi

what theme are we talking about? Can you show us the url with the logo in place?

did you adjust the header height and adjust the logo positioning?

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • Hi Paul

It's another Striking application. www.placeholder.biz. As said before, I have removed the logo, suspecting it might be the culprit. The header doesn't react to the Height Settings, but Logo Bottom Spacing workd. I have set height to 180 px right now, just for testing.

Thx
    Ludwig
  • Hi

pls send us admin login details can you?

You can send me a pm at Backups

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send BackuPs a Message".

You can send James a pm at websys

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send Websys a Message".

Please include :

1) a link to this thread so in know what this is about.
    2) As much details/information about the problem as possible
    3) links to the affected page(s)
    4) also include a link to the logo used.

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • Hi

I just did some tests to confirm functionality and the header height is working in both Striking Regular (tested in Striking 5.1.9.6, 5.2 Beta) and Responsive 0.962.

I did check the error console and could find nothing. The only past query a user had on this issue was due to their caching plugin (which should not even be activated if building a site).

So your non-functionality is unique, congratulations! :D

When we get those logins we can take a look at why......

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
  • Hi Ludwig

You had put non css code into the google font css field causing all the rest of the settings to fail working.

You can't put this into a css field.

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Open+Sans' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

The moment we remove the code everything works properly and your header height function is now responding correctly.

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions