To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Accordion slider is not loading photos in IE10 in my site.
  • Accordion slider suddenly stopped loding photos in IE10. (it was perfectly good before)
  • 10 Comments sorted by
  • Hi

I do not know what to say! It is working fine in all of our demos, and when something "suddenly" stops working, I usually tend to think the culprit is something that has been changed in a site.

I went to your site, and attach a screenshot, your accordion slider comes up fine in IE10.

But did you know your site is infected with what appears to be adware of some sort? In IE10 and Chrome, an advertisement appears at the top of the page. I screenshot that as well. The ad changes each time the page is refreshed.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
    Biomed.jpg
    1271 x 720 - 408K
    Biomed-Adware.jpg
    1282 x 523 - 317K
  • This is the dev server for testing. Here is the actual site http://www.biomed.info.pl/
  • Ok, I've changed the published dates of slider Items and it works now but it's strange.
  • It doesnt work again! please help
  • Hi

Can you pls update to striking 5.2 as this cant work with striking 5.1.9.6 because we have no support for ie10 in that theme.

http://originalstriking.strikingsupport.com/

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul

• I did the update and cleared cache and all but there seems to be a problem with the featured images on every browser now. If you could look at it
  • Hi

this is the accordion slider in striking 5.2 http://originalstriking.strikingsupport.com/features/3-different-homepage-sliders/accordion-slider/

what happened to your install? may i ask how did you update? I hope by ftp? I cant view your website anymore.

this is howto update.

if you did hardcoded changes to the current theme which is in your wordpress then you will have to save them first and redo them later again to latest downloaded version.

You can download the latest version of the theme from themeforest in your themeforest account.

Once downloaded then unpack the download locally on your pc , unpack also the striking.zip which is in there locally on your pc.

Now redo your hardcoded changes if any to the newly downloaded and unpacked theme.

Now upload that unpacked (striking) folder with all its subfolders by ftp (you can use free ftp programs like filezilla or winscp for this) into the wp-content/themes folder overwriting the /striking theme(folder) which is already in there.

After the update goto the striking advanced settings.

1) turn off timthumb
    2) turn on clear cache
    3) save the settings.

if you experiencing any problems with images. Go again to the striking advanced settings

1) turn off combine css
    2) turn off combine js
    3) turn off move js to the bottom
    4) save the settings.

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • I did it that way again. Images seems to work for now but it also worked pervious time but after a while it started to break down(the images thing)
  • could you take a look if it works fine?
  • Hi

it looks ok to us. Do you still have issues? Hi we are going to look at again at the accordion script and see if we can recreate your issue and see what we can do about it.

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions