To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Fatal error: Out of memory - Server and hosting limits
  • Hi,

I charge a little my website to see what happen and i have the following error:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 45613056) (tried to allocate 122880 bytes) in /home/*****/public_html/wp-content/themes/striking_r/framework/widgets/related.php on line 116
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • hi

can you send us admin and ftp login details please?

You can send me a pm at Backups

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send BackuPs a Message".

Or

You can send James a pm at websys

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send Websys a Message".

Please include :

1) a link to this thread so in know what this is about.
    2) As much details/information about the problem as possible
    3) links to the affected page(s)

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • Sorry for the delais.
    Finally, i have backup everything and play a little...

The problem is link to 2 plugins:
    - WPBakery Visual Composer
    - QTRANSLATE
    I try to remove properly Qtranslate and replace it by WPML with no luck, so i'm actually rebuilding my website, and everythings look ok.

Thank you
  • Have you checked with your hosting company? You maybe at your limit and need to upgrade server space. That happened with one of my sites. Once they increased the amount i was fine.
  • no, there is no probleme with space, i have a lot of Gb available.
    I confirm that the problem is principally with qtranslate.
    No i am with wpml and everything works great !
    By the way i'm very happy to leave qtranslate for something look like more robust and supported...
    Thank's for yours answers.
  • Hi

I think because Paul had replied in this thread I missed it. Striking is qtranslate compatible, although we don't really recommend it as a plugin since wpml is much more feature rich and flexible. I have qtranslate running in Striking responsive in one of our test beds after a check I did for another user some time ago.

The original error you reported is part of the string for grabbing the blog featured image of related posts, and nothing to do with qtranslate.

So I remain puzzled. However, I am glad that you resolved your matter either way.

If I may ask, do you still have the WP Bakery visual composer running? I don't have a copy of that plugin so I am curious since it is known to conflict with many premium themes.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions