To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
GMap in footer widget area
  • I am working on a new site: http://pricecabinrentals.com/wp/
    I put in the StrikingR widget for a map in the footer. It will now show. What am I missing?
    Thank you
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Hi El

If you have a look at the ToDo list, you will see that we have this noted as an issue to be addressed.

So you are not missing anything! Its a bug, and we are working through the bug list right now.

We will have an update of the beta this weekend. I am putting some stuff through the paces right now, but there is still a few matters to work through yet, that being one of them.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
  • Sorry...didn't see that one. The map actually showed up once and then disappeared again. Thank you for all you are doing :-)
  • Hi

this is what i see.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

the map is there even after several reloads. Pls advice.

Best regards,
    Striking Team
    Paul
  • I removed it from the footer and put it on the sidebar. It now shows up. Go figure???
    Maybe a Chrome cache thing???

Thank you!
  • Hi El

We do have an issue with it in the footer in Striking R, its not your imagination. No issues in the sidebar. Its an error that has just occurred as a result of some other js introduced into the theme, and it should be fixed in our next update later this weekend.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James

This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions