To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
WP error code thrown. Only with Striking theme - possibly a plugin issue?
  • I’m having an issue on a few of my sites that happened in the last day or so. I am getting an error message at the top of the site just like if debugging is turned on, which it isn’t.
    Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'twentyeleven_body_classes' not found or invalid function name in /home/content/47/9513447/html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173

Warning: join() [function.join]: Invalid arguments passed in /home/content/47/9513447/html/wp/wp-includes/post-template.php on line 389
    class="">
    Export & Growth Dealer Strategy Board
    This only happens with this theme on only certain sites (regardless of Striking version). It is only happening on two of several sites using Striking, but they are the only two with this ISP. I’m sure it is not really a problem with your theme, but with the ISP or WP install done there, however, it is only showing up using your theme, not when I switch themes. Otherwise, it doesn’t effect functionality.
    Can you try to add a catch call to hide the message or tell me if you know why this error would be thrown?
  • 1 Comment sorted by
  • Hi

Kaptinlin and I looked at these error codes together. Our initial thoughts are you have a problem although it does not seem to be Striking related at all (we could be wrong but we do not think so).

The errors seem to indicate that either you have a plugin issue, suffered some sort of a database corruption, or you have a host problem.

""call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'twentyeleven_body_classes' not found or invalid function name in /home/content/47/9513447/html/wp/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 173""

is not a Striking function. We think as a first step given the error, you should temporarily turn off all your plugins. Then reinstall wp 3.5.1. Then clear the Striking cache in the Advanced tab, and then check to see if the error has cleared.

If this does the trick, then great, it is narrowed down to a plugin, and you have to start turning them on one by one to see which is the culprit. If not, then you have a more serious problem.

But let me know first the results of trying the above.

Your error has never been seen before, but it is no surprise, as per my comment above it is a function error for a function not found in our theme "'twentyeleven_body_classes'. Your being victimized by something extraneous to Striking, and lets hope it is just a plugin.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions