To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Description Length in Portolio Shortcode Not Working - Striking Regular - temp fix attached.
  • Please see my page here:
    http://eastofedenltd.staging.wpengine.com/?page_id=625

Shortcode that was used:
    [portfolio column="2" sortable="true" ajax="true" cat="stone-tiles" titleLinkable="true" desc_length="100" moreButton="true" group="false" effect="icon"]

As you can see, portfolio descriptions are not limited to 100 characters as specified in shortcode.

How do I fix this?
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi

There is indeed an issue. The excerpt is showing ->so the Display Portfolio Description setting is working, but the next setting to set the Description Length is not.

Thanks for finding this and pointing it out. We are going to have updates for everything in the next couple of days, with all these little items corrected. Just follow the forum header notes for updates.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
  • Any update on these fixes?
  • Hi

This is fixed in the next update of Striking Regular, but it has not been released yet. So you don't have to wait, I have attached a zip with two files in it. They are placed in the folders where they are found in your striking folder. You would have to upload them by ftp.

If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to let me know.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
    striking.zip
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions