To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Website Development on an hourly basis
  • Dear All
    I am looking for someone to help me develop my Wordpress website on an hourly basis.
    I am using the Striking theme. My business is Conservation and Restoration of Period Woodwork

The areas that need attention are

Editing content
    Creating exciting posts
    Looking at ideas to make it user friendly
    Helping with my Twitter feed
    Etc Etc

My line of business is really interesting and I have loads of great content which I don't have time to put on.

Take a look at my site http://www.vincentreed.com

Any feed back much appreciated

Regards
    Vincent
  • 8 Comments sorted by
  • Hi Vincent

Did anyone respond or did you want we at Striking to get back to you on this? We are going to be offering an array of web services very shortly, including all that you asked for above.

Please advise.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James
  • Hello James

That's sounds promising when are you going to start this? Do you have a price structure worked out yet?

I'm very interested

Thanks

Vincent
  • Hi Vincent,

We have offered Striking customers this service since early versions and would be pleased to talk to you about your project.

Please call us on 0845 900 7770 during 9:30am and 5:30pm GMT+0.

On several occasions we have worked with some great striking clients and made an array of beautiful websites for Striking customers, often customising the sites beyond the realms of even the wonderful Striking Themes reach.

We are often referred by members of Striking Staff also see here:
    http://kaptinlin.com/support/discussion/comment/4717#Comment_4717

I look forward to speaking to you real soon.

John Palmer
  • Wow just looked at the date of that post! We've been here since early 2011!! Glad to see Striking still going so strong! :)
  • LOL

Hi John. I did not realize you were still lurking around as I have not seen a post from you for a long time.

You should send me a pm with your skype id so I can speak with you about some matters forthcoming.

Striking is going extremely strong, and I take it from your comments that you have not given Striking R a spin. There is much else going on in the background.

I will leave it up to Vincent as to whether he chooses to contact you. We have our own design services and would be more then pleased to assist him, but that would be his choice.

I think when i last looked at your own site some time ago, you were not using Striking, but I could be incorrect. I am revising our showcase very shortly (concurrent to the new release) and if you have any sites you have done with Striking recently that you would like to be considered for the showcase please post them in this thread or include them in your pm to me.

Best Regards
    Striking Team
    James

• Hello James

How do I contact you regarding next steps costing etc

Regards

Vincent
  • Hi

You can send James a pm at websys

On the left there is a link (option) saying :

"Send Websys a Message".

Best regards,