To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
  • I'm getting white screens of death when changing settings in the Striking admin panels and clicking the Save Changes button. Once this happens, I am unable to even access the normal Wordpress admin panels and the entire web site displays blank white pages.

The only way I can access the site or admin panels is to remove the Striking theme files from /wp-content/themes/ via FTP , then I can log in and manage Wordpress.

I am able to FTP the Striking theme files back into /wp-content/themes/ and set it to the visible theme in Wordpress and then it works fine, until I click a Striking admin panel button and then click Save Changes.

Has anyone else gotten the "White Screen of Death" with the Striking theme? Any ideas of what I can do to fix it?

Thank you.

I have the latest Wordpress 3.3.2 and Striking 5.1.8 and Striking Child 0.6.0
  • 2 Comments sorted by
  • I think I found the problem. I had the TimThumb option enabled on the Striking Advanced panel. Now that I have disabled it, I no longer get the White Screen of Death when clicking the Save Changes button.
  • that didn't work for me. It is since updating Striking on 1/28/2013
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions