To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Just upgraded to 5.1.7 and WP 3.3.1 - have some errors
  • Hi have just upgraded my site and am having a few issues getting it up and running again.

Site is at http://huntersparadise.co.nz

1. The single blog page sidebar is not showing
    2. On two of the pages (packages & specials) there is the following error:

Warning: Division by zero in /home/huntersp/public_html/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 340

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/huntersp/public_html/wp-includes/media.php on line 1010

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/huntersp/public_html/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 285

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/huntersp/public_html/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 314

Would really appreciate any advice/assistance on how to fix!
    Cheers
    Meg
  • 5 Comments sorted by
  • Have turned on tim thumb and fixed the images problem ... sorry, should have had a look around first to see if the answer was already here. :)

But am still missing the sidebar (and widgets) on the single blog posts ...
  • Hi kiwimeg,

If you need any help on this can you grant me access to the admin part of your website? I have to see this because normally the sidebar will not disappear at upgrading.

Just send me a private email with the login details to the admin.

Click on my name and then on the left you can send me a private email.

Best regards,
    BackuPs
  • Thanks for the offer of help! Will send you secret passwords shortly.

Am not entirely sure that this has actually got anything to do with the upgrading .... more likely its something I have/have not done (*gasp*) ....

Thanks
    Meg
  • Hi Kiwimeg,

you problem is caused by the fact that in a single blog post itself you had selected the contact sidebar..... and that one was empty.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you have any questions left don't hestitate to ask them.
    Best regards,
    BackuPs
  • Thank you ... I figured there was probably a fairly simple fix ... :)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions