To insert code in a forum thread or comment wrap it in code tags : <code>...</code>.
Striking 5.17 - Error with images?
  • Hi everyone,
    I've been using Striking for more than a year now and everything went fine so far... :-)

Since I've updated the theme to version 5.1.7 I get some errors in every page that contains one or more images...
    I tried to re-download the theme form Themeforest and reinstall it, but it didn't work...

This is the error code visible on every page with images...
    Warning: Division by zero in /home/marco91/public_html/ffitalianfanclub.com/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 340

Warning: imagecreatetruecolor() [function.imagecreatetruecolor]: Invalid image dimensions in /home/marco91/public_html/ffitalianfanclub.com/wp-includes/media.php on line 1010

Warning: imagecopyresampled(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/marco91/public_html/ffitalianfanclub.com/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 285

Warning: imagejpeg(): supplied argument is not a valid Image resource in /home/marco91/public_html/ffitalianfanclub.com/wp-content/themes/striking/framework/functions/common.php on line 314

The website must stay online, so I'm currently using the only version I had on my computer before the upgrade (ver. 4.0.2)... :-(

Thank you very much for your support,
    Marco from Verona, Italy
    striking_error_02.jpeg
    649 x 273 - 64K
    striking_error_01.jpeg
    992 x 1130 - 274K
  • 3 Comments sorted by
  • Hi,

Go to Striking > Advanced and turn on "Use Timthumb". I had the same problem.

Cheers.
  • You're welcome.

Closed!
  • Awesome!

Thank you Hudo! :-)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions