Live Support by team members is Offline and not returning until Saturday April 20.

MultiFlex is WP 3.9 compatible and Release 1.0.3 has been approved by Themeforest and can be downloaded from your TF account..

Striking 5 series is WP 3.9 compatible other then the shortcode button does not work in the Visual Editor.

WPML IS NOT WP 3.9 COMPATIBLE and has serious issues. Do not upgrade to WP 3.9 if using WPML. Also be advised that many other plugins are experiencing very signficant issues with WP 3.9 and you should check with each plugin on their current WP 3.9 status

To insert code use <code>...</code>.
nextGEN featured image in posts
  • Hi KaptinLin,

my question is similar to http://kaptinlin.com/support/discussion/comment/3799/. But i want to use nextGEN gallery images as featured images in posts. When I add featured picture from a nextGEN gallery just a grey box shows up. Is there a solution for that?

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards
    newww
  • 4 Comments sorted by
  • Hi newww,

Maybe you can learn from http://wordpress.org/support/topic/featured-image-not-working-with-nextgen-gallery

I will look into the code if i get some times.

Regards,
    KaptinLin
  • Hi KaptinLin,

thank you. I understand the problem. It seems difficult to modify themeGenerator.php so that the dimensions are not queried. It would please me if you can watch the code again if you have time.

Best regards
    newww
  • Hello newww,

Just look into the code.

You can edit on 'striking/framework/helpers/themeGenerator.php'

change the code in line 262

$image_src_array = wp_get_attachment_image_src(get_post_thumbnail_id(),'full', true);

To

$id = get_post_thumbnail_id();
    if(stripos($id,'ngg-') !== false && class_exists('nggdb')){
    $nggImage = nggdb::find_image(str_replace('ngg-','',$id));
    $image_src_array = array(
    $nggImage->imageURL,
    $nggImage->width,
    $nggImage->height
    );
    }else{
    $image_src_array = wp_get_attachment_image_src($id,'full', true);
    }

Regards,
    KaptinLin
  • Hello KaptinLin,

sorry for my late response and thank you very much. This Solution works great.

Best regards
    newww
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions